I’ve had the privilege of coaching Josh for almost 5 years.
When Josh first came to see me, his health wasn’t where he wanted it to be.
He was the co-owner of a thriving roofing business but that left little time for anything else.
Here are just a few of the things he was struggling with.
- Didn’t have time to workout
- Knees and low back hurt all the time
- Ate out too much (didn’t have time to cook at home)
- Dealt with a high amount of stress each day
- Struggled to be present at home due to work demands
- Couldn’t stick to any sort of routine on his own.
- Can you relate to any of these?
Fast forward 5 years and Josh has made INCREDIBLE PROGRESS!!!
- He trains consistently 5x/week at my training studio
- Can deadlift over 340lbs.
- Uses a meal recipe service which takes the guesswork out of making the grocery list every week
- Is more present at home with his family where they sit down together and eat dinner every night
- Rarely eat out anymore
- No longer has low back and knee pain
- Does fun activities like playing golf, going for long walks, shooting hoops with his kids to reduce stress
Josh didn’t achieve all of these things overnight.
In fact it took months and years for him to do all of these things.
We are all stressed, busy, and tired!
If we are patient, stay consistent, and have someone to be accountable to, we will be successful every time!
The hardest part is taking that first step to commit to our health.
What’s stopping you today from taking that first step?